Dermal Fillers To The Rescue
Facebook and other social media have helped us out, in some ways. There are apps the will “airbrush” your photographs and take years off you (OK, they can also add funny faces and rabbit ears but that is for another time)
This is all well and good but; when you have to actually go and meet people in the flesh, there is nowhere to hide. That is where Dermal Filler can help.
Dermal fillers can be used to fix a variety of concerns related to facial aging, these include the following:
- Adding volume and smoothing out the deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth (these are called called nasolabial folds or laugh lines, this is caused by the loss of elasticity in the skin).
- Plumping thin lips and smoothing out vertical lines around the edges of the lips, popular with models.
- Augmenting cheeks to enhance their shape, often restoring youthful fullness.
- Filling out depressions (hollows) under the eye area, another ageing sign.
- Making indented scars from acne or chicken pox more even with surrounding skin.
- Increasing volume to fill out gauntness in the lower cheek or temple area, which most often occurs due to fat pads shifting beneath the surface of skin.
To see the rest of the information on Dermal Filler Treatments please visit our main website.